OUR WARRANTY POLICY APPLIES TO AUTHENTIC DISTRIBUTED PRODUCTS, SUPPLIED BY TEMAS ENGINEERING JOINT STOCK COMPANY.
Please keep the Warranty Certificate and purchase invoice, and make sure the product has our warranty stamp when asking for warranty.
Temas staff will directly check and guide you through the product warranty process.
We are committed to replacing the product if the product cannot be used due to a manufacturer's technical error.
The products are warranted under the following conditions:
I. FREE WARRANTY CONDITIONS:
1. The product is still within the warranty period and has a registered warranty.
2. The product is damaged due to a manufacturer's technical defect. Warranty card must be presented upon request for free warranty.
3. In case of necessity, the customer needs to present the purchase invoice. The machine serial number and model on the product must coincide with the machine serial number and model on the warranty card.
4. The serial number on the product must be intact, not scratched, patched, or overlaid with any other object.
5. The warranty card must be intact, must clearly show the customer's name and date of purchase. It must not be duplicated or erased.
6. If the product has a problem during the warranty period, please contact us for support.
II. CASE OF NO FREE WARRANTY:
1. Product warranty period is expired.
2. There is no warranty card or invoice related to the product.
3. The machine serial number and model on the product do not match the machine serial number and model on the warranty card.
4. The product is damaged by natural disasters, floods, lightning strikes, fire or if the product is cracked, dented, broken or scratched during transportation.
5. The product is damaged due to improper use according to instructions, improper installation, incorrect power supply, or unstable voltage or frequency.
6. Products are rusted or stained due to corrosion or spilled liquid.
7. The product shows signs of being disassembled, repaired and replaced with non-genuine components.
The warranty period will be applied according to the manufacturer's standards from the time of delivery of the product to the buyer. Normally our products are warranted for 12 months.